Saturday, March 7, 2009

Nature's Art

This picture was taken early one morning last week while walking my dogs. I carry my camera with me wherever I go as I find that nature provides its own artistic expression. I've never seen snow roll off a roof this way before! Early morning donuts! I returned to only a cup of coffee without the donuts to start my morning.

This photo reminds me to always expect the unexpected and then celebrate the joy I see! Soon the snow will be gone and I can return to hiking the trails around New England, camera in hand. I am always looking for the geometry in nature and this is a perfect expression! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. The donuts are now melted and I am looking for more art in nature as the snow melts and spring finds its way into my morning walks.

No comments:

Post a Comment